MBC COVID-19 Update
June 23, 2020
MBC transitioned to remote work environment on Monday, March 16 and will continue until further notice. We will be operating a “Business as Usual” approach, but we will be limiting the physical interactions of our staff with others in our building and ensure a safe environment for all of our team. We will continue to monitor the situation and will decide when it is safe for staff to return to the office.
What we will continue to do:
- Network Operations Center will remain open 24×7. (firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-796-0579)
- Field work, inspections, equipment installs will continue normally. All non-essential maintenance events activities will be delayed until further notice. The operations team will be able to continue work remotely and manage inventory processes as needed in the office. Our main office is not closed and we have coverage for all normal business activities.
- Sales and business development activities will continue, and we will respond to all quote requests in a timely fashion. (email@example.com)
- All financial and accounting activities will continue as normal including billing and payments. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We have already reached out to our vendors and suppliers to insure adequate support during this time. While many office staff are also remote working their production capabilities are still in operation.
Unless the Governor or other state officials issue shelter in place or other lockdown measures reducing mobility, we anticipate customer projects continuing as allowed by the end customers. We will be considerate of any customer site restrictions as we plan for installs.
MBC is considered an essential infrastructure provider in the Commonwealth of Virginia and will follow state mandated guidelines to remain mobile and able to maintain our critical communications infrastructure. We follow DHS/CISA guidance during the National Emergency and will continue to operate and maintain the MBC network.
Stay safe and we will continue to keep you informed as this situation evolves.
President & CEO